Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Things that Annoyed Me Today

In brief:

A five minute meeting that started five minutes late. It was in another building, so overall not worth the time. Email would have been enough.

Assignments that are not specific. When people expect me to interpret non-specific instructions when I'm not the one in charge.

Students wanting me to do the work for them.

Finding out our dental insurance is changing the afternoon before the representative is in the buildings. I have negative free time tomorrow to meet with the rep.

When people assume they understand something they don't. When people assume I don't know something I do.

The stress if this time of year.

This list got longer than I anticipated. At first I only had two, but not sure I even included those two...

-Kathryn

#MTBoS30
11/30

No comments:

Post a Comment