- Which are you most confident about? Why?
- Which are you least confident about? Why?
- Which was the easiest to make a decision about? Why?
- Which was the most difficult to make a decision about? Why?
While I think it is over-kill to ask all four questions, and it is unlikely that my students would recognize the minor differences between the questions if posed all four, I feel it is likely I would get different responses depending on which questions I pose.
Maybe I'm overthinking it, maybe not. What do you think?
I think my goals from the reflection are:
- To help students see the value in the Talking Points structure
- To help students think about their learning
- To help me see what my students do and do not understand
Other reflection questions I plan to ask:
- How easy or difficult was it to follow the talking points structure?
- What is one benefit you saw to using the talking points structure? One disadvantage?
- What is one thing you learned? What is one question you still have?